ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES
Application forms must be completed before your child is considered for admittance to the NELC. Upon receipt of these forms and the registration fee, your child will be added to the enrollment list.
Enrollment at the NELC is on a first come, first serve basis, considering space availability within each classroom or age group and the age appropriateness of the child.
The NELC will guarantee acceptance of all current children for the following year provided the registration procedure be completed before the end of January. Any family that is unable to meet this deadline must notify the NELC Director, in writing, no later than mid-January in order to secure a position for the summer and/or school year program.
Beginning mid-January, we will open up fall and summer registration to those families on the waiting list in order to fill all of the available spots. New students will be accepted according to the following priority list:
Nativity of Our Lord School Kindergarten Acceptance Policy
- Children who currently have siblings attending the NELC programs.
- First come, first serve basis according to the waiting lists.
Kindergartners must be five years old by the 31
of August of the calendar year in which they intend to enroll at Nativity.
Kindergartners will be accepted according to the following priority list:
- Families with children currently enrolled in Nativity School, Preschool-8th grade OR are parishioners enrolled in the NELC preschool programs.
- Families who are registered, active members of Nativity of Our Lord Parish. Families are accepted in chronological order according to the official date of registration.
- Families who are NOT registered, active members of Nativity of Our Lord Parish but are enrolled in the NELC.
- Families who are NOT registered, active members of Nativity of Our Lord Parish. Families will be accepted through a lottery system if Nativity School is not able to accept all non-parishioners in a given year.